Vitamin DXNUMX XNUMX Hydroxy- (OH)Vitamin D = Vitamin D storage form
With the help of the Vitaminas D rapid test the Vitamin D content in the kraujas can be determined independently or by a doctor. In this way, an undersupply of vitamino D can be detected. This is very important for two reasons: Doctors advise to accomplish therefore regularly the Vitaminas D rapid test.
You can learn more about this from us.
- The body’s own vitamin D formation requires UV spinduliuotė on the skin. Due to insufficient sun exposure approximately each second person living in Germany has a Vitamin D undersupply.
- Vitamin D has important functions in our body. It is important for our bone metabolism, our mood, the imuninė sistema and others.
Who should perform a Vitamin D rapid test?
The following groups of people are particularly recommended to have a vitamin D test performed: However, doctors generally advise all people to check their vitamin D status regularly. This is justified as follows: For a sufficient supply of vitamin D to our body, sun exposure to our skin is necessary. The body cannot produce vitamin D without sunlight.
Therefore many Germans have reduced vitamin D values in the winter months. But also the summer is usually not sufficient to raise the Vitamin D mirror on normal values. The Vitamin D test represents thus a possibility of discovering a Vitamin D Unterversorgung and of compensating these completely simply by Vitamin D gift.
- People who are not often outside
- People who avoid the sun
- People who work in a shift system
- People who are bedridden or overweight
- People with mood swings or depressive attitudes
- People with listlessness and constant fatigue
- People with frequent infections
- People with diseases of the liver, kidney or intestine
- People with milk intolerance (lactose intolerance)